So far gone


Enter into my world. It's been a crazy 6 weeks. The best week of my life was the first week in Australia - filled with adventure.  I was motivated to do more, get out more, experience more, and learn more. I learned a little something about myself. I realized who I can count on; who my friends are back home;  how to live my life when no one I care about is looking; that kisses are a precious gift that can't be shared with everyone; that chocolate is God's gift that can be shared (esp. Nutella); that no matter where I am, I'm only going to have fun being myself; that the people constantly around me should always bring positive energy; that nothing is impossible -- absolutely nothing.
My life has been crazy, which is crazy.
I anticipated a crazy experience and I got what I wanted.
Sex. Drugs. Rock n Roll. (well, less of some things than others *sigh*)

I'm ready for what's next. I'm ready to continue having fun while staying grounded. I want a partner to join my journey.

It all comes down to what girl I want to be and the way I want other people to see me. You too.

2 Response to "So far gone"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 23, 2011 at 11:29 AM

    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sex. Drugs. Rock n Roll??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Life is all about the good bad and ugly in people and in you that is life. Negative can be just as much as a building block as it is a stumbling block, turn it around and make the haters mad!!!! Live life to love and impact positive other wise the life lived is in vain and not worth it. If life was really all about selfish wants and desires everyone would be trying to step on someone to get what they want, wars murder.......wait that is what life is right now. How's that working out for any country? Life lived the way it was intended will bring you to the destiny planned out for you before you were brought to life.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    August 23, 2011 at 11:30 AM

    hahah! It's me as anonymous! Snow-m B

Post a Comment